Thursday, January 7, 2010

Auntie Jennie!

I am pretty excited, today I may become an aunt to my first niece on my side! My sister is getting induced as we speak. I am going to be driving up to see her very soon.

This will be the first baby in our immediate family, and my parents first grandchild. My sister has been going through so much!

I plan on taking my video camera and capturing some of the moments. If she says it's ok, I will share them here.

I CAN'T WAIT! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Here are some fun pictures of my sister and me when we were little.


2 comments:

Whit said...

I love these pictures, Jen. Hopefully your meeting went well on Thursday and maybe well see you this afternoon in Brigham!

Jenessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful! I hope everything went well and look forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful niece. The baby pictures of you two are so cute! :-)