Thursday, October 15, 2009

Omaha!

I am in Omaha. I came here for business travel. I got in on Tuesday and will be here until tomorrow afternoon. I like coming to Omaha, the hotel is my favorite part.

I am here with my boss, someone from HR, and an agent from my department. We all get along really well, and it's fun to go out to eat with them. Last night we went to the Cheesecake Factory. I wanted to send my husband a picture of the menu so he could be jealous. The picture wasn't very good, and was kind of blurry - but I believe it still got the point across. Here is the picture I sent him:


I ordered a delicious meal - it's called the Chicken Bellagio. Pesto pasta, breaded chicken breast, and prosciutto (italian ham). Soooo good!

As soon as I sent him a picture of the menu, within minutes he replied with this:

Poor Arthur! Stuck at home with an 88 cent salsbury steak tv dinner. lol.

3 comments:

Derek said...

I don't know why, but cheapo mashed potatoes sound so good right now.

Jenessa said...

Poor hubby...

Ara said...

I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory! I've only eaten there once, but I had their eggplant sandwich!!! Delicious!!!