Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Evening, Miss Genevieve!

Every time I go downstairs to begin my work shift, it is around 10:00 PM. I have just woken up and done all of my morning get ready for work things. I feel like it's morning. Everyone at the hotel will usher me around and open doors for me while they say "Good Evening, Miss Genevieve!" It makes me feel weird, because I am not used to being told Good Evening when it is in the morning for my body. Weird...

So today is my last weekend day. I have had a long and fun weekend... it was Halloween last night and I missed out on all of the fun parties and candy. I did, however, eat some 3 Musketeers bars before drifiting off. That helped me feel a little more connected with the holiday.

Today in Manila is "All Souls Day" where they go visit the gravesites of their dead relatives. It's like our Memorial Day. Cool, huh? I thought so.

So for my weekend... I did alot of fun things. Here is a short list:

1. Ate Pancakes at a Philippino breakfast restaurant
2. Left my debit card and room key at the Philippino breakfast restaurant
3. Went shopping at Philippino mall
4. Walked back past the Philippino breakfast restaurant and had the waitress recognize me from inside, come running out to give me my debit card and room key.
5. Bought two Jesus calendars at the Philippino mall
6. Found the biggest Harajuku Lovers shrine I've ever seen
7. Shopped at the very high end mall in Manila
8. Bought my husband a prize at the very high end mall in Manila
9. Avoided a Signal 3 Typhoon
10. Slept a lot
11. Had 3 breakfasts in 2 days
12. Went to the Pool and laid out
13. Had a 2 hour massage and facial
14. Had a pedicure
15. Had a neck and shoulder massage during my pedicure
16. Went to Hard Rock Cafe Makati Philippines
17. Enjoyed lettuce because I've missed it
18. Made some videos

The last one is good, because you get to see the videos. The first video is a tribute to our amazing buffet breakfast that we get every day after work.


The second video is at the pool. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comments:

Ara said...

Loved your videos!!! That buffet looks AMAZING!!!