Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Top 10 Blogs I Follow

I follow a few blogs on Blogger, and I really enjoy reading them. I promised my friend Jordan that I would write about all of the Blogs I like to follow and tell a bit more about the people and how I know them.

Here is a list of the blogs I follow listed in alphabetical order on my follow list, I hope you can follow them too!

1. Ashley Mae's Blog - I met Ashley back when I first moved to Bountiful when I was 8. She and I grew up in the same ward together and we were friends for a long time. I like to read her blog because it keeps me up to date on how she is doing.

2. Derekiscool.com - I met Derek through eBay. I actually first saw him when I trained him to take calls for my department when we needed some help due to high call volumes. One of the first things he told me was that he was going through kidney stones. He went on about how he had to pass it, and I thought I would die from laughing so hard. Derek is a great friend, and he is probably one of the funniest people I know. You will enjoy reading his entries because of how awesome he is.

3. Erin Fuller - I'm not sure if her blog is private, but you can try to check it out if you would like. Erin was in one of our new hire classes at eBay and I trained her in the department we used to both work in. Erin loves the movie Anastasia and everything that has to do with that time period. She's got a great dry sense of humor.

4. Nate, Danette and Sebastian - I grew up in Bountiful and the Ariotti family lived across the road from us. Nate is one of like 7 or 8 children in the family, and this is he and his wife's blog. They are a cute little family and I love reading about Danette's job.

5. Norm's Blog - Norm and I have been friends for a long time. Norm and I met back when I was just out of high school. He was friends with two people I associated with around the time I was 18 and 19 years old. I tried to date him and I ended up dating his best friend. Norm loves education and has been through more college than anyone I know. He is a teacher now, and he is one of the smartest people I know.

6. Positive Incite - Mark D. Mark and I used to work together for eBay. Mark lives in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. He and I met once when I was there in 2007 and I didn't really remember him. We didn't become better friends until we worked together on a training project in 2008. We were very good friends he helped me through some very tough times at work. I appreciate his positivity and kindness. He is my favorite Canadian!

7. The Lenablog - Jordan is someone who I trained in a new hire eBay class back in 2008. I enjoyed his intelligent humor and his quick wit. Normally, I don't remember new hires because of all of the new faces and names, but Jordan was hard to forget. Jordan moved quickly into one of the higher departments at eBay and he is very good at programming. He likes to sell on eBay and is a Top Seller. He loves good music and he and his wife are cute together. His blog is very interesting, you should check it out.

8.Whitney and Leo - My sister in law and my big brother. Whitney's blog is one of my most favorite to read because she can blog about anything and I love reading it. She could blog about cleaning blinds, and I would probably laugh, cry and feel hungry. I love Whitney so much! She is the best person my brother could have married. My brother doesn't blog here, but he is mentioned in it a lot. I love my brother too!

9. Melissa and Eric - I knew Melissa back when I lived in Bountiful. We were very close friends during and after high school. She also got me through some tough times, and I really enjoyed being her friend. She and her cute husband are fun to spend time with, and I love Melissa's family very much.

10. Tyson and Aimee "Waters World" - I mentioned this family back at the beginning of November when I first started NaBloPoMo. I love reading Aimee's blog because she updates practically every day now! One of my favorite couples to hang out with, for sure.

I hoped you enjoyed reading about the Top Ten blogs I follow. Check them out! Thanks to Jordan for this great idea!

3 comments:

Sheriff said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'ma be sure to post about you now!

Melissa said...

Aww Im touched that you follow I totally miss you! I hope you are doing well. Maybe we could try to get together sometime.

Take Care

Tyson said...

Blogavieve, please keep blogging!