Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Husband Arthur: The Survey

I am filling this out to see how well I do. He will probably read over this and then tell me which ones I got wrong. ;)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
If he's with me, then we're watching America's Got Talent, The Office, Ace of Cakes, Challenge or any other food/home show.
If he's by himself, he's reading the news on Wii, he's playing Wii, or he's watching the news or Survivor.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
If he's really thirsty, then water. Otherwise, Coke. He'll sometimes order a tea at Thai places.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Jordan High. He had lots of girlfriends. And a cool tan car.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
13

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Fish

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey sandwich

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Turkey sandwich, which he does. Just kidding - he would eat shrimp and crab everyday if he could.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Fiber One. LOL

11. What would he never wear?
Anything pink.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't follow sports.

13. Who did he vote for?
Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Or his fish. Or his cousins Fawn and Shy.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Crunch ice, make messes and not clean them up, be sick

16. What is his heritage?
He has Native American in there somewhere. ;)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He likes most cakes, but he usually goes for anything with peanut butter on it.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
No

19. What could he spend hours doing?
He does spend hours doing these things. Putting his arms up to his shoulders in saltwater fishtanks and playing outside in the garden.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He is the most level person I know. He never "freaks out" and screams or gets extremely upset. He is very consistent and that helps me feel secure. I love that he doesn't change very often. I like that if everything else is changing like crazy around me, he will still be who he is everyday. That is a big reason why I married him.

1 comments:

Whit said...

What a lovely survey to read! K and I am so sad about the stupid job falling through, but I know you and you'll find whatever job you want and be great at it! Soo.... I have nothing to do which means I might just chat with myself your comment page.... I watched a lot of Discovery channel today until they started talking a lot about bugs... bleck. Then, I watched some Hannah Montana because I'm 5 yrs old. I tried to make us some healthy chicken thing for dinner but chicken never has any flavor when I make it... Leo's always nice tho. What else? Um, I watched the Soup. I adore Joel Mchale. Well, I guess that's all. Have a lovely day tomorrow Gen and don't be sad about the job, better things will come!