Saturday, September 26, 2009

Genevieve + Arthur = 8.15.08

Today Arthur and I went to his parents house to give his sister a violin lesson. His other younger sister was there and she asked to come stay with us. We agreed, and headed back to our house in Eagle Mountain. While we were in the car, his sister found one of our wedding albums behind Arthur's seat. She pulled it out and was looking through it. When she was done, I spent some time flipping through the pages. It was funny to think that I hadn't really looked through them since I put the album together. I realized that I had never really shared my wedding video or pictures with most of my family and friends.

So, I uploaded the video and wedding photos for you to see. The video was shot by my friend Katie and then I edited it. Unfortunately, I had to reduce the quality because Blogger will only take 100MB in size... so you get the pixely version.

I really enjoyed making this video and it helps me remember the day, because I really can't remember too much of it. I had stayed up the night before packing, cleaning and enjoying a "bachelorette party" with Katie. Don't worry, we didn't party too hard... ;)

Here's the video and slideshow for you to see. Before you push play, just know that I say "HELLO!" really loud in the first few seconds. After that, you can turn your volume back up. If you'd like to see larger versions of the pictures, you can click on them and Photobucket should open in another browser. Let me know what you think!



Music in the video:
First song:
Winter in August from Nanny McPhee Soundtrack
Second song: I Do by Jewel
Third song: Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole
Last song: Standing Still by Jewel

1 comments:

Whit said...

Me and Leo just watched your video. It was so good. Thanks for sharing that and I hope you have just a wonderful week.