Saturday, September 12, 2009

Updates and a little sick

I haven't blogged for awhile, mostly because when you have like 10 blogs you get overwhelmed and don't know which one to update. I decided on this one because it works for me. I had a couple of other ones, like the blog I created for our wedding. This is the one I guess.

I have been sick the past couple of days. On Thursday, my brother got his wisdom teeth pulled and so I spent the day taking care of him. I had been feeling kind of congestedish all day, but figured it was allergies. I woke up on Friday and I was totally congested, couldn't really breathe, and had the headache of a lifetime. I have been letting this cold ride for the past few days. I am hoping it goes away soon. It's not as bad as it could be, I guess.

Arthur had to work today, blah. I am greatful he is working, that is good... it is just boring being here all day. Mike isn't even here, he is with his new girlfriend at her aunt's house babysitting. When he gets back maybe we can play some Wii.

I will try to blog more, and try to get some cool pictures up here. I do enjoy some good pictures in a blog. I have found that I'm more of a blog reader than a blog writer. I enjoy looking into other people's lives in a non-creepy way. :) Hopefully I become better at writing.

I just got a new laptop with the bonus I was awarded at work in July. I had been sitting on the money trying to decide what I want. I ended up buying a stupid desktop computer which was a piece of junk. We returned it to Best Buy and they took it back, no questions. It was a really great experience. I ended up getting an HP laptop, and I love it. The screen is extremely small, 13.3 inches... but it is really fast, really light and it does everything I need it to do. I can hook it up to my other monitor at home and I get the dual monitors I love. :) It is a good laptop and I can blog in bed.

0 comments: