Monday, September 21, 2009

Tim Burton Movies FTW

Arthur and I went to see a movie this weekend called 9. It was really good. I thought the little gunny sack people were so cute. It was kind of a combination of Coraline and Wallee. It was pretty intense, some of the characters in it were pretty creepy. The movie is directed by Tim Burton, which made it really cool. I like most all of Tim Burton's movies. The only one I didn't like was Sweeney Todd, and only because it was so gory. I like the music from Sweeney Todd, and I like Johnny Depp.

Speaking of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, I'm excited about a new movie that is coming out soon. It's going to be pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of Alice in Wonderland because of the song that Jewel sings. I also like the references from Gwen Stefani's album. The original movie is pretty good too. There is a new movie that is directed by Tim Burton that has Johnny Depp in it called Alice in Wonderland. I'm really excited to see it. It comes out in March, which is awhile away, boo.

I've got the trailer for both 9 and Alice in Wonderland for you. You're welcome. :)

Here is the trailer for 9:


Here is the trailer for Alice in Wonderland:



1 comments:

Derek said...

I've wanted to go see 9. Maybe I'll catch it this week sometime. Or something.